Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wiped Out

So Duane wasn't so tough on me today. It felt really good to begin to work my muscles again and do strength training, even though I am way down from what I used to be. What is so cute about Duane and Connie are their pithy phrases that they use to encourage one another on. Like "respect the process" or "a workout done is better than one undone".

Lots of good things coming up this weekend that I'm looking forward to. Leading a prayer time with my friends at Mason Vineyard this coming Saturday morning, praying with Young Life leaders at their leadership conference and last but certainly not least ENCOUNTER!

God prompted Jim Zartman and I to do this thing called Encounter, because we both saw a need (or maybe felt our own need) to be able to just spend time in worship and allowing God's spirit to refresh us. But one of the most encouraging things to me to see people there who are new to the things of the Holy Spirit and see them touched and healed. Does it get any better than that?

Sigh...Time to take my wiped out body to bed.

No comments: